- A.K.L. Bow, Designing Fire Protection Systems to Meet The Safety, Operational and Environmental Requirements for Modern Substations, China Light & Power Co. Ltcl, IEE 2nd International Conference on Advances in Power System Control, Operation and Management, December 1993, pp: 3–9
- W.K. Chow, Review on fire safety management and application to Hong Kong, International Journal on Engineering Performance-Based Fire Codes, 3 (1) (2001) 52–58.
- N.E. Groner, Intentional Systems Representations Are Useful Alternatives to Physical Systems Representations of Fire-Related Human Behavior Safety Science, 38 (2) (2001) 85–94.
- N. Thomson, Fire Hazards in Industry, 2002, pp: 69–87
- S.C. Tsui, W.K. Chow, Legislation Aspects of Fire Safety Management in Hong Kong”, Journal of Facilities, 22 (5/6) (2004) 149–164. [CrossRef]
- N. Cai, W.K. Chow, Fire Safety Requirements On Lift System For Evacuation In Supertall Buildings, 2011, pp: 45–49
- M.M.H Fadzil, Human Factors in Fire Safety Design, Journal HBP, 5 (1998) 7–17.
- D. Canter, Fire and Human Behavior – An Introduction, 1980, pp: 3–7
- Uniform Building By Law, 1984
- I. Huseyin, L. Satyen, Fire Safety Training: Its Importance In Enhancing Fire Safety Knowledge and Response To Fire, The Australian Journal of Emergency Management, 21 (4) (2006) 48–53
- C. Subramaniam, Human factors influencing fire safety measures, Journal of Disaster Prevention and Management, 13 (2) (2004) 110–116. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Construction Health and Safety|
|Published online||19 March 2014|