- S. Ali, Cost Decision Making In Building Maintenance Practice In Malaysia, Journal of Facilities Management, 7 (4) (2009) 298–306. [CrossRef]
- G.C. Hua, W. Sher, L.S. Pheng, Factors Affecting Effective Communication Between Building Clients And Maintenance Contractors, Corporate Communications: An International Journal, 10 (3) (2005) 240–251. [CrossRef]
- H.H.Y. Lee, D. Scott, Overview of Maintenance Strategy, Acceptable Maintenance Standard and Resources from a Building Maintenance Operation Perspective, Journal of Building Appraisal, 4 (2009) 269–278. [CrossRef]
- J.H.K. Lai, F.W.H. Yik, Monitoring Building Operation And Maintenance Contracts, Facilities, 25 (5/6) (2007) 238–251.
- M. Bertolini, M. Bevilacqua, M. Braglia, M. Frosolini, an Analytical Method for Maintenance Outsourcing Service Selection, International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 21 (7) (2004) 772–788.
- M.I Shohet, Key Performance Indicators for Maintenance of Health-Care, Facilities, 21 (1/2) (2003) 5–12.
- N.E.M. Nik Mat, S. N. Kamaruzzaman, M. Pitt, Assessing the Maintenance Aspect of Facilities Management through a Performance Measurement System: A Malaysian Case Study, The 2nd International Building Control Conference, 20 (2011) 329–338.
- N.E. Myeda, The Sphere of Performance Measurement in Strategic Facilities Management, Journal of Facilities Management, 10 (3) (2012).
- N.E. Myeda, S.N. Kamaruzzaman, M. Pitt, “Measuring the performance of office buildings maintenance management in Malaysia”, Journal of Facilities Management, 9 (3) (2011) 181–199. [CrossRef]
- N. Khalil, A.H. Nawawi, Performance Analysis of Government and Public Buildings via Post Occupancy Evaluation, Asian Social Science, 4 (9) (2008) 103–112.
- O.A. Lateef, Building maintenance management in Malaysia, Journal of Building Appraisal, 4 (2009) 207–214. [CrossRef]
- O.A. Lateef, M.F. Khamidi, A. Idrus, Building Maintenance Management in A Malaysian University Campuses: A Case Study, Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building, 10 (1/2) (2010) 76–89.
- R.M.W. Horner, M.A. El-Haram, A.K. Munns, Building maintenance strategy: a new management approach”, Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 3 (4) (1997) 273–280. [CrossRef]
- S. Wu, K. Neale, M. Williamson, M. Hornby, Research Opportunities In Maintenance Of Office Building Services Systems, Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 16 (1) (2010) 23–33. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 March 2014|