- H. Nurul Azam, A.R. Hamzah, H. Mahanim, A Literature Review of the Advantages and Barriers to the Implementation of Industrialied Building System (IBS) in Construction Industry. Malaysian Construction Research Journal, 4 (1) (2009) 10–14.
- CIDB, IBS Strategic Plan 1999 -2003, Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), Kuala Lumpur, 1999, pp: 4–6
- IBS Survey, Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB), Kuala Lumpur, 2003
- A. Kazaz, S. Ulubeyli, A Different Approach to Construction Labour in Turkey: Comparative Productivity Analysis, Journal of Building and Environment, 39 (2004) 93–100. [CrossRef]
- M.R. Abdul Kadir, W.P. Lee, M.S. Jaafar, S.M. Sapuan and A.A.A. Ali, Factors Affecting Construction Labour Productivity for Malaysian Residential Projects, Journal of Structural Survey. 23 (1) (2005) 42–54 [CrossRef]
- W.A.M, Thanoon, L.W. Peng, M.R. Abdul Kadir, M.S. Jaafar, M.S Salit, The Experiences of Malaysia and Other Countries in Industrialized Building System in Malaysia, Proceeding on IBS Seminar. UPM, Malaysia, 2003.
- R. Abdul Rashid, A Model for an Effective Implementation of the Government Technology Transfer Policy in the Malaysian Construction Industry. Unpublished PhD Thesis. The University of Reading, 1998, 52–80
- CIDB, IBS Roadmap 2011–2015, Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), Kuala Lumpur, 2010.
- CIDB, Construction Industry Master Plan (CIMP 2006–2015). Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB). Kuala Lumpur, 2007.
- K.S. Elliot, Mixed options for Precast Concrete Construction, Building Design and Construction, 2003.
- Y.F. Badir, M.R. Abdul Kadir, A.H. Hashim, Industrialized Building Systems Construction in Malaysia , Journal of Architectural Engineering, 8 (1) (2002) 19–23 [CrossRef]
- E.M. Rojas, P. Aramvareekul, Labor Productivity Drivers and Opportunities in the Construction Industry, Journal of Management in Engineering, 2 (1) (2003) 78–82 [CrossRef]
- H.R. Thomas, A.S. Sakarcan, Forecasting Labor Productivity Using Factor Model, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 120 (1) (1994) 228–239 [CrossRef]
- C.H. Oglesby, H.W. Parker, G.A. Howell, Productivity Improvement in Construction, McGraw-Hill Inc., Unites State of America, 1989, 5–9
- P.F. Kaming, P.O. Olomolaiye, G.D. Holt, F.C. Harris, Factors Influencing Craftsmen’s Productivity in Indonesia, International Journal of Project Management, 15 (1) (1997) 21–30 [CrossRef]
- P.F. Kaming, G.D. Holt, S.T. Kometa and P.O. Olomolaiye. Severity Diagnosis of Productivity Problems – A Reliability Analysis. International Journal of Project Management. 16(2): 107–113 (1998). [CrossRef]
- IBS Roadmap Review, IBS Centre, Construction Industry Development Board, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur , 2007, pp: 11–15
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 2014Building Surveying and Technology Undergraduate Conference
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 March 2014|