- Shields, T.J., Silcock, G.W.H. and Hassani, S.K.S., “The behaviour of double glazing in an enclosure fire”, Journal of Applied Fire Science, 7: 267–286, 1997/1998. [CrossRef]
- Shields, T.J., Silcock, G.W.H. and Flood, M., “Performance of a single glazing assembly exposed to a fire in the centre of an enclosure”, Fire and Materials, 26: 61–75, 2002. [CrossRef]
- Shields. T.J., Silcock, G.W.H. and Flood M., “Behaviour of double glazing in corner fires”, Fire Technology, 41: 37–65, 2005. [CrossRef]
- Xie Q., Zhang H., Wan Y., et al., “Full-scale experimental study on crack and fallout of toughened glass with different thicknesses”, Fire and Materials, 32: 293–306, 2008. [CrossRef]
- Mowrer, F.W., “Window breakage induced by exterior fires (NIST GCR 98-751)”. Gaithersburg, MD: National Institute of Standards and Technology, 1998.
- Manzello, S.L., Gann, R.G., Kuckak, S.R., et al., “An experimental determination of a real fire performance of a non-load bearing glass wall assembly”, Fire Technology, 43: 77–89, 2007. [CrossRef]
- BRI, “Development of Evaluation Methods for Fire Prevention/Resistance”, Building Research Institute of Japan, March 1997.
- LPC, “Fire Spread in Multi-Storey Buildings with Glazed Curtain Wall Facades (LPR 11: 1999)”, Loss Prevention Council, Borehamwood, England, 1999.
- Ni, Z., Peng, L., Lu, S., “Experimental study on fire performance of double-skin glass facades”, Journal of Fire Sciences, 30: 457–72, 2012. [CrossRef]
- Chow, W.K., Gao, Y. and Chow, C.L., “A review on fire safetyin buildings with glass facade”, Journal of Applied Fire Science, 16(3): 201–223, 2006–2007. [CrossRef]
- O'Connor, D.J., “Building Façade or Fire Safety Faxxxade?”, CTBUH Journal, 2008(2): 30–39.
- Chow, W.K., Han, S.S., Chow, C.L., and So, A.K.W., “Experimental Measurement on Air Temperature in a Glass Faxxxade Fire”, International Journal of Engineering Performance-Based Fire Codes, 9(2): 78–86, 2007.
- Chow, C.L., Chow, W.K., Han, S.S., and So, A.K.W., “Vertical air temperature profiles in a single skin glass faxxxade with a ‘jumping fire' scenario”, Journal of Applied Fire Science, 17(2): 107–130, 2007–2008. [CrossRef]
- Chow, W.K., and Hung, W.Y., “Effect of cavity depth on smoke spreading of double-skin facade”, Building and Environment, 41(7): 970–979, 2006. [CrossRef]
- Chow, C.L., “Full-scale burning tests on double-skin facade fires”, Fire and Materials, 2012.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Fire Safety Engineering|
|Published online||29 November 2013|