- Eurocode 1: Actions on Structures, Part 1-2-General Actions-Actions on Structures Exposed to Fire, Brussels, 2002.
- Mammoser.J.H. and BattagliaF., “A computational study on the use of balconies to reduce flame spread in high-rise apartment fire”, Fire Safety Journal, 39, 277–296, 2004. [CrossRef]
- Meunders, A., Trettin, C., Wittbecker, F., “The capability of FDS to model flames and plumes emerging from compartment openings”, Proceedings of the International Congress of Fire Computer Modelling, 457–470, Santander, Spain, 18–19 October, 2012.
- Satoh, K. And Kuwahara, K., “Numerical study of window-to-window propagation in high-rise building fires”, Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium of Fire Safety Science, 355–364, Edinburg, UK, 8–12 July, 1991.
- Galea, E.R., Berhane, D. and Hoffmann, N.A., “CFD Analysis of Fire Plumes from windows with external protrusions in high rise buildings”, Proceedings of the 6th International INTERFLAM Conference, 307–319, Oxford, UK, 30 March – 1 April, 1993.
- Hwang, C.H., Lock, A., Bundy, M., Johnsson, E. and Ko, G.H., “Studies of fire characteristics in over- and underventilated full-scale compartments”, Journal of Fire Sciences, 28, 459–486, 2010. [CrossRef]
- Pierce, J.B.M. and Moss, J.B., “Smoke production, radiation heat transfer and fire growth in a liquid-fuelled compartment fire”, Fire Safety Journal, 42, 310–320, 2007. [CrossRef]
- Klopovic, S. and Turan, O.F., “A comprehensive study of externally venting flames, Part I: Experimental plume characteristics for through-draft and no-through-draft ventilation conditions and repeatability”, Fire Safety Journal, 36, 99–133, 2001. [CrossRef]
- Klopovic, S. and Turan, O.F., “A comprehensive study of externally venting flames, Part II: Plume envelope and center-line temperature comparisons, secondary fires, wind effects and smoke management system”, Fire Safety Journal, 36, 135–172, 2001. [CrossRef]
- Jahn, W., Rein, G., and Torero, J.L., “A posteriori modelling of the growth phase of Dalmarnock Fire test One”, Building and Environment, 46, 2011, pp. 1065–1073. [CrossRef]
- Lin , C.H., Ferng, Y.M. and Hsu, W.S., “Investigating the effect of computational grid sizes on the predicted characteristics of thermal radiation for a fire”, Applied Thermal Engineering, 29, 2009, pp. 2243–2250. [CrossRef]
- McGrattan, K.B., Floyd, J., Forney, G., Baum, H. and Hostikka, S., “In improved radiation and combustion routines for a large eddy simulation fire model”, Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium of Fire Safety Science, 827–838, Worcester, MA, USA, 15–19 June, 2002.
- Zhang, X., YangM., WangJ. and He, J., “Effects of computational domain on numerical simulation of building fires”, Journal of Fire Protection Engineering, 20, 225–251, 2010. [CrossRef]
- Ariyanayagam, A. D. and Mahendran, M.,“Fire safety of buildings based on realistic fire time-temperature curves”, Proceedings of the World Building Congress 2013, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Brisbane, Australia, 5–9 May 2013.
- Thomas, P.H. and LawM., “The projection of flames from burning buildings”, Fire Research Station, Fire Research Note No921, Borehamwood, USA, 1972.
- Law, M. And O'Brien, T., “Fire safety of bare external structural steel”, Construction Steel Research and Development Organisations, London, UK, 1989.
- Floyd, J. E., “Comparison of CFAST and FDS for fire simulation with the HDR T51 and T52 Tests”, National Institute of Standards and Technology, NISTIR 6866, US, 2002.
- Klopovic, S. and Turan, O.F., “Flame venting externally during full-scale flashover fire: two sample ventilation cases”, Fire Safety Journal, 31, 117–142, 1997. [CrossRef]
- Yokoi, S., “Study on the prevention of fire spread caused by hot upward current”, Building Research Institute, Report No. 34, Japan, 1960.
- Inganson, H., “Two dimensional rack storage fires”, Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Fire Safety Sciences, 1209–1220, Ottawa, Canada, 13–17 July, 1994.
- Sullivan, A.L., Ellis, P.F. and Knight, I.K., “A review of radiant heat flux models used in bushfire applications”, International Journal of Wildland Fire, 12, 101–110, 2003. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Fire Safety Engineering|
|Published online||29 November 2013|