- S. Yokoi, Study on the Prevention of Fire Spread Caused by Hot Upward Current, Japan, Report 34, Report of the Building Research Institute, 1960.
- L.G. Seigel, The projection of flames from burning buildings, Fire Techno. 5 (1) (1969) 43–51. [CrossRef]
- P.H. Thomas, M. Law, The projection of flames from buildings on fire, Fire Prevention Science and Technology 10 (1972) 19–26.
- X.Q. Sun, L.H. Hu, W.K. Chow, Y. Xu, F. Li, A theoretical model to predict plume rise in shaft generated by growing compartment fire, Inter. J. Heat Mass Trans. 54 (2011) 910–920. [CrossRef]
- Oleszkiewicz, Heat Transfer from a Window Fire Plume to a Building Facade, HTD – Collected papers in Heat Transfer, vol. 123, Book No. H00526, 1989.
- K. Himoto, T. Tsuchihashi, Y. Tanaka, T. Tanaka, Modeling thermal behaviors of window flame ejected from a fire compartment, Fire Safety J. 44 (2009) 230–240. [CrossRef]
- Y. Ohmiya, S. Yusa, J.I. Suzuki, K. Koshikawa, M.A. Delichatsios, Aerothermodynamics of fully involved enclosure fires having external flames, in: Fourth International Seminar Fire and Explosion Hazards, 2003, pp. 121–129.
- Y. Ohmiya, T. Tanaka, T. Wakamatsu, A room fire model for predicting fire spread by external flames, Fire Sci. Techno. 18 (1) (1998) 11–21. [CrossRef]
- H. Huang, R. Oka, N. Liu, L. Zhang, Z. Deng, S. Kato, Experimental study of fire growth in a reduced-scale compartment under different approaching external wind conditions, Fire Safety J. 44 (2009) 311–321 [CrossRef]
- F. Tang, L.H. Hu, M.A. Delichatsios, K.H. Lu, W. Zhu, Experimental study on flame height and temperature profile of buoyant window spill plume from an under-ventilated compartment fire, Inter. J. Heat Mass Trans. 55 (2012) 93–101. [CrossRef]
- L.H. Hu, K.H. Lu, M. Delichatsios, L.H. He, F. Tang, An experimental investigation and statistical characterization of intermittent flame ejecting behavior of enclosure fires with an opening, Combust. Flame 159 (2012) 1178–1184. [CrossRef]
- Y.P. Lee, M.A. Delichatsios, G.W.H. Silcock, Heat fluxes and flame heights in facades from fires in enclosures of varying geometry, Proc. Combust Inst. 31 (2) (2007) 2521–2528. [CrossRef]
- M.A. Delichatsios, Y.P. Lee, P. Tofilo, A new correlation for gas temperature inside a burning enclosure, Fire Safety J. 44 (2009) 1003–1009. [CrossRef]
- Y.P. Lee, M.A. Delichatsios, Y. Ohmiya, The study for the physics of the outflow from the opening of a burning enclosure, in: Proceedings of the 5th International Seminar on Fire and Explosion Hazards, 23–27 April 2007, Edinburgh, UK, pp. 381–392.
- Y.P. Lee, Heat Fluxes and Flame Heights in External Facade Fires, PhD thesis, FireSERT, University of Ulster, Belfast, United Kingdom, 2006.
- M. Coutin, J.M. Most, M.A. Delichatsios, M.M. Delichatsios, Flame heights in wall fires: effects of width, confinement and pyrolysis length, in: Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Fire Safety Science, 2000, pp. 729–740. [CrossRef]
- Yee-Ping Lee, M.A. Delichatsios, Yoshifumi Ohmiya, Kaoru Wakatsuki, Akito Yanagisawa , DaisukeGoto, Heat fluxes on opposite building wall by flames emerging from an enclosure, Proc. Combust Inst. 31 (2) (2009) 2551–2558.
- J.I. Yamaguchi, T. Tanaka, Temperature profiles of window jet plume, Fire Sci. Techno. 24 (1) (2005) 17–38. [CrossRef]
- K. Himoto, T. Tsuchihashi, Y. Tanaka, T. Tanaka, Modeling the trajectory of window flames with regard to flow attachment to the adjacent wall, Fire Safety J. 44 (2009) 250–258. [CrossRef]
- T. Nakao, A. Yanagisawa, A. Jo, K. Wakatsuki, Y. Ohmiya, Fire Plume Ejected from an Opening in Unconfined Space. Part 1 Experimental Outline, Fire Sci. Techno. 26 (2007), No.4 Special Issue 497–503. [CrossRef]
- Yanagisawa, A. Jo, T. Nakao, K. Wakatsuki, Y. Ohmiya, Fire Plume Ejected from an Opening in Unconfined Space Part 2 Generation Limit of the External Flame, Fire Sci. Techno. 26 (2007), No.4 Special Issue 505–510. [CrossRef]
- Jo, T. Nakao, A. Yanagisawa, K. Wakatsuki and Y. Ohmiya, Fire Plume Ejected from an Opening in Unconfined Space Part 3 Behavior of Fire Plume Ejected from an Opening in the Vicinity of Opposed Walls, Fire Sci. Techno. 26 (2007), No.4 Special Issue 511–516. [CrossRef]
- N. Otsu, A threshold selection method from gray-level histogram, IEEE Trans. Systems Man, and Cybernetics, 9 (1979) 62–66. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Fire Safety Engineering|
|Published online||29 November 2013|