- Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 March 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing Council Directive 89/106/EEC
- EN 13501-1 Fire classification of construction products and building elements –part 1: Classification using test data from reaction to fire tests. CEN 2002
- EN 13501-2 Fire classification of construction products and building elements –part 2: Classification using data from fire resistance tests, excluding ventilation services. CEN, 2007
- ISO 9705 Fire Tests-Full-scale Room Test for Surface Products. ISO, 1993
- EN 14390 Fire test – Large-scale room reference test for surface products. CEN, 2007
- EN 13823, Reaction to fire tests for building products – Building products excluding floorings exposed to the thermal attack by a single burning item. CEN, 2002
- ETAG 004. Guideline for European Technical Approval of External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS). EOTA 2008.
- EN 13501-5 Fire classification of construction products and building elements —part 5: Classification using data from external fire exposure to roofs tests. CEN, 2005.
- CEN/TS 1187 Test methods for external fire exposure to roofs. CEN, 2012
- BS 8414-1 Fire performance of external cladding systems. Test methods for non-loadbearing external cladding systems applied to the face of a building. BSI, 2002
- BR 135, Fire performance of external thermal insulation for walls of multi-storey buildings, second edition, 2003, BRE report
- LPS 158: Issue 2.0:2010, Requirements and tests for LPCB approval of non-loadbearing external cladding systems applied to the masonry face of a building
- LPS 158: Issue 1.0:2010, Requirements and tests for LPCB approval of non-loadbearing external cladding systems fixed to and supported by a structural steel frame
- LEPIR II. test method for fire spread. 1970
- MSZ 14800-6 Fire resistance tests. Part 6: Fire propagation test for building facades. Hungarian standardisation institute 2009.
- SP FIRE 105. Issue 5. Large scale testing of facade systems. SP Boras Sweden, 1994
- DIN E 4102-20 (draft) Brandverhalten von Baustoffen und Bauteilen, Teil 20: Besonderer Nachweis für das Brandverhalten von Außenwandbekleidungen. DIN 2009
- ÖnormB 3800-5 (draft) Fire behaviour of building materials and components – Part 5: Fire behaviour of facades – Requirements, tests and evaluations. Austrian Standards Institute, 2003
- ISO 13785-2 Reaction-to-fire tests for façades –Part 2: Large-scale test. ISO, 2002
- ISO 13785-1 Reaction-to-fire tests for façades –Part 2: Intermediate-scale test. ISO, 2002
- GOST 31251-2008. Facades of buildings. Fire hazard test method. Interstate council for standardisation, metrology and certification 2010
- NFPA 285. Standard Fire Test Method for Evaluation of Fire Propagation Characteristics of Exterior Non-Load-Bearing Wall Assemblies Containing Combustible Components. NFPA, 2012
- NFPA 268. Standard Test Method for Determining Ignitibility of Exterior Wall Assemblies Using a Radiant Heat Energy Source. NFPA, 2012
- CAN/ULC-S134. Standard Method of Fire Test of Exterior Wall Assemblies. Underwriters Laboratories of Canada, 2013
- CAN/ULC-S101 Standard Methods of Fire Endurance Tests of Building Construction and Materials. Underwriters Laboratories of Canada, 2007
- CAN/ULC-S114. Standard Method of Test for Determination of Non-Combustibility in Building Materials. Underwriters Laboratories of Canada, 2005
- “A comparison of BS 8414-1 & -2, draft DIN 4102-20, ISO 13785-1 & -2, EN 13823 and EN ISO 11925-2.” Report number CC275194 issue 2. BRE Global Ltd. 2012
- Messerschmidt, B. , Fellman, J. : “Fire Testing of ETICS a comparative study”. Proceedings of International Conference Interflam 2013, Windsor, UK. Interscience Communications 2013.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 9, 20131st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Test and Assessment Methods|
|Published online||29 November 2013|