- Chi-Sun Poon, Salman Azar, Mike Anson, Yuk-Lung Wong, “Performance of metakaolin concrete at elevated temperature,” Cement & Concrete Composites 25(2003) pp. 83-89. [CrossRef]
- Mehta P K & Monteiro J M Paulo, “Concrete Microstructure, Properties and Materials”. Mc. Graw Hill Publisher, Kindle Edition.
- Kodur Venkatesh and Raut Nikhil, “Performance of concrete structures under fire hazards : Emerging Trends“, Indian Concrete Journal, Apr-Jun 2010, (pp 7–18).
- Nabil Bouzoubaa, Alain Biledeau, Vasanthy sivasundaram, Benoit Fournier & Dean M Golden, “Development of ternary blends for high performance concrete”, ACI Material Journal, Jan-Feb 2004, (pp 19–28).
- Potha Raju M, Janaki Rao A, “Effect of temperature on residual compressive strength of fly ash concrete,” The Indian Concrete Journal, May 2001, pp 347–350.
- Potha Raju M, Shobha M and Rambabu K. “Flexural strength of flyash concrete under elevated temperature,” Magazine of Concrete Research, 2004, 56. No.2, March, pp. 83–88. [CrossRef]
- Saad M, Abo-EI-Enein S.A, Hanna G.B and Kotkata M.F, “Effect of Temperature on Physical and Mechanical Properties of Concrete containing Silica Fume,” Cement and Concrete Research, Vol.26, No.5, 1996, pp. 669–675. [CrossRef]
- Ramlochan T, Thomas M.D.A and Hooton R.D. “The effect of pozzolans and slag on the expansion of mortars cured at elevated temperatures,” Cement and Concrete Research, 34(2004), pp. 1341–1356. [CrossRef]
- Bai J, Wild S. “Investigation of the temperature change and heat evolution of mortar containing PFA and metakaolin,” Cement and Concrete Composites, 24(2002), pp. 201–209. [CrossRef]
- IS:10262-2009: “Recommended guide lines for mix design,”
- IS:519-1959: “Method of testing for concrete strength.”
- IS 5816-1999, “Splitting tensile strength of concrete method of test”.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||17 September 2013|