- EN 1992-1-2, Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures - Part 1-2: General rules - structural fire design, CEN, 2004.
- Schulte A., Schaab A., Fire protection requirements and solutions for international tunnel projects, Concrete spalling due to fire exposure, Proc. of the 2nd international RILEM workshop, pages 3–17, 2011.
- Schrefler B.A., Khoury G.A., Gawin D., Majorana C.E., Thermo-hydromechanical modelling of high performance concrete at high temperatures, Eng. Computation, 19(7), 787–819, 2002. [CrossRef]
- Chaube R.P., Shimomura T., Maekawa K., Multi-phase water movement in concrete as a multi-component system, in Bažant Z.P. and Carol I., editors, Fifth RILEM International Symposium on Creep and Shrinkage of Concrete, 1993.
- Verbeck G., Copeland L.E., Some physical and chemical aspects of high pressure steam curing, ACI publication SP, 32(1),1–13, 1972.
- Harmathy T.Z., Thermal properties of concrete at elevated temperatures, J. ASTM Materials, 5(1), 1970.
- Khoury G.A., Sullican P.J.E., Grainger B.N., Transient thermal strain of concrete literature review, conditions within specimen and individual constituent behavior, Mag. of Concr. Research, 37(132), 131–144, 1985. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Q., Microstructure and deterioration mechanisms of Portland cement at elevated temperature, PhD thesis, Technical University Delft, 2013.
- Eringen A.C., Nonlocal field theories. Springer-Verlag, New York, 2002.
- Gawin D., Majorana C.E., Schrefler B.A., Numerical analysis of hygrothermal behaviour and damage of concrete at high temperature, Mech. Cohes.-Fric. Mater., 4, 37–74, 1999. [CrossRef]
- Gawin D., Pesavento F., Schrefler B.A., Modelling of hygro-thermal behavior and damage of concrete at temperature above the critical point of water, Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 26, 537–562, 2002. [CrossRef]
- Gawin D., Pesavento F., Schrefler B.A., Modelling of hygro-thermal behavior of concrete at high temperature with thermo-chemical and mechanical material degradation, Comp. Meth. Appl. Mech. Eng., 192, 1731–1771, 2003. [CrossRef]
- Gawin D., Pesavento F., Schrefler B.A., Modelling damage processes of concrete at high temperature with thermodynamics of multi-phase porous media, J. Theor. Appl. Mech., 44(3), 505–532, 2006.
- Schrefler B.A., Pesavento F., Gawin D., A multiphase model for concrete: numerical solutions and applications, Proc. of the 2nd WSEAS Int. Conference on Applied and Theoretical Mechanics, Venice, Italy, 108–116, 2006.
- Brite Euram III BRPR-CT95-0065 HITECO, Understanding and industrial application of high performance concrete in high temperature environment, 1999.
- Corsi F., Schrefler B.A., Majorana C., Pesavento F., Gawin D., Workpackage 4 Fire effects and tunnel performance: system structural response, m42: Qualified and validated procedure for spalling evaluation tunnels, Technical Report FP5 Contract G1RD-CT-2002-766, EU, 2008.
- Koenders E.A.B., Dehn F., Concrete spalling due to fire exposure, Rilem publications S.A.R.L., 2011.
- EN 1990, Eurocode: Basis of structural design, CEN, 2002.
- Joint Committee on Structural Safety, Probabilistic Model Code, 2007.
- Waarts, P.H., Structural reliability using Finite Element Analysis, an appraisal of DARS, PhD thesis, Delft University of Technology, 2000.
- de Vries R., The Stochastic Finite Element Method (SFEM) - Intrusive formulations and an application in Structural Dynamics, Master thesis, Technical University Delft, 2013.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modeling for Spalling Risk Assessment|
|Published online||17 September 2013|