- Morgan H.P., Moves towards performance-based standards in the UK and in the European committee for standardization, International Journal on Engineering Performance-Based Fire Codes, 1, 98–103, 1999.
- Wade C., Beever P., Fleischmann C., Lester J., Lloydd D., Moule A., Saunders N. and Thorby P., Developing fire performance criteria for New Zealand's performance based building codes, Fire Safety Engineering International Seminar, Paris, 26/04-27/04, 2007.
- Van Coile R., Annerel E., Caspeele R. and Taerwe L., Assessment of the safety level of concrete slabs during fire, 10th IAFSS Symposium, Washington, 19/06-24/06, 2011.
- Kodur V.K.R. and Phan L., Critical factors governing the fire performance of high strength concrete systems, Fire Safety Journal, 42, 482–488, 2007. [CrossRef]
- Ulm F-J., Acker P. and Lévy M., The Chunnel Fire II: Analysis of Concrete Damage, Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 121, 283–289, 1999. [CrossRef]
- Hertz K.D., Limits of spalling of fire-exposed concrete, Fire Safety Journal, 38, 103–116, 2003. [CrossRef]
- Bazant Z.P. and Thonguthai W., Pore pressure in heated concrete walls: theoretical prediction, Magazine of Concrete Research, 31, 67–76, 1979. [CrossRef]
- Dwaikat M.B. and Kodur V.K.R., Hydrothermal model for predicting fire-induced spalling in concrete structural systems, Fire Safety Journal, 44, 425–434, 2009. [CrossRef]
- JCSS, Probabilistic Model Code, The Joint Committee on Structural Safety, available online at www.jcss.byg.dtu.dk
- Holický M. and Sýkora M., Stochastic models in analysis of structural reliability, International Symposium on Stochastic Models in Reliability Engineering, Life Sciences and Operation Management, Beer Sheva, 08/02-11/02, 2010.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Modeling for Spalling Risk Assessment|
|Published online||17 September 2013|