- NIST, “Final Report on the Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers,” National Institute of Standards and Technology, September 2005.
- ASTM, “Standard Test Methods for Fire Tests of Building Construction and Materials,” ASTM E119, 2012.
- ASTM, “Standard Specification for Deformed and Plain Carbon-Steel Bars for Concrete Reinforcement,” ASTM A615/A615M, 2012.
- Mueller, K., Kurama, Y., and McGinnis, M., “Out-of-Plane Behavior of Two RC Bearing Walls under Fire,” 1st International Performance-based and Life-cycle Structural Engineering Conference, Hong Kong, China, 2012.
- McGinnis, M., Mueller, K., Kurama, Y., and Graham, K., “RC Bearing Walls Subjected to Elevated Temperatures,” ASCE Structures Congress, April 2011, pp. 439–450.
- McGinnis, M., Pessiki, S., and Turker, H., “Application of 3D Digital Image Correlation to the Core-Drilling Method,” Experimental Mechanics, V. 45, No. 4, 2005, pp. 359–367. [CrossRef]
- ACI Committee 318, “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-11) and Commentary,” American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI, 2011.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Spalling Assessment for Large Scale Structures|
|Published online||17 September 2013|