- Thelandersson S. ‘Betongkonstruktioner vid höga temperaturer -en översikt’ (in Swedish), VAST, September 1974.
- Harmathy TZ (1965) Effect of moisture on the fire endurance of building materials, moisture in materials in relation to fire tests. ASTM Special Tech Publ 385:74–95.
- Lange D., Sjöström J., Jansson R and Boström L., Deflection of concrete floor slab during a fire test: Testing and modelling, 15th International Conference on Experimental Mechanics ICEM15, Faculty of Engineering, University of Porto, Portugal, 22–27 July 2012.
- Jansson R., Boström L. (2010) “The influence of pressure in the pore system on fire spalling of concrete” Fire Technology, vol 46, no 1, pp 217–230. [CrossRef]
- Jansson R., Boström L. (2009) “Fire spalling – the moisture effect” 1st International Workshop on Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure – From Real Life Experiences and Practical Applications to Lab-scale Investigations and Numerical Modelling, MFPA Institute Leipzig, Germany 3 – 5 September 2009.
- Bazant, Z.P., and Prat, P. C., Effect of temperature and humidity on fracture energy of concrete, ACI Materials Jour. 84 (July), 262–271.
- Lankard DR, Birkimer DL, Fondriest FF, Snyter MJ (1971) Effects of moisture content on the structural properties of portland cement concrete exposed to 500 F. ACI Special Publication SP 25, Detroit.
- EN 196-1:2005, Methods of testing cement-Part 1: Determination of strength, 2005.
- Neville A. M., Properties of concrete, Fourth Edition, 1996.
- Jansson R., Material properties related to fire spalling of concrete, Licentiate Thesis, Report TVBM-3143, Lund University, 2008.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Moisture, Pore Pressure and Innovative Technics|
|Published online||17 September 2013|