- Phan T.L., High – strength Concrete at High Temperature – An Overview, Utilisation of High Strength/High performance Concrete, 6th International symposium. Proceedings. Volume 1. Leipzig, Germany, 2002.
- Consolazio G.R., McVay M. C., Rish J.W., Measurement and Prediction of pore pressure in Cement Mortar Subjected to elevated Temperature, NIST SP, September 1997, International workshop on Fire Performance of High-Strength Concrete. Proceedings, 125-148, 1997.
- Kalifa P., Menneteau F.D., Quenard D., Spalling and Pore Pressure in HPC at high temperatures, Cement and Concrete Research, 30, 1915 – 1927, 2000. [CrossRef]
- Mugume R.B., Horiguchi T., Effect of fibre type and geometry on maximum pore pressures in fibre-reinforced high strength concrete at elevated temperatures, Cement and Concrete Research, 42, 459–466, 2012. [CrossRef]
- Kalifa P., Chene G., Galle G., High temperature behaviour of HPC with polypropylene fibres From spalling to microstructure, Cement and Concrete Research, 31, 1487–1499, 2001. [CrossRef]
- Phan T.L., Pore pressure and explosive spalling in concrete, Materials and Structures, 41, 1623–1632, 2008. [CrossRef]
- Han C.G., Hwang Y.S., Gowripalan N., Performance of spalling resistance of high performance concrete with polypropylene fiber contents and lateral confinement, Cement and Concrete Research, 35, 1747–1753, 2005. [CrossRef]
- Knack I., New PP-fibre with exceptional melting characteristics for improved fire protection in concrete building, 1st International Workshop on Concrete Spalling Due to Fire Exposure, Leipzig Germany, 238–247, 2009.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Moisture, Pore Pressure and Innovative Technics|
|Published online||17 September 2013|