- JSCE, “Recommendations for Design and Construction of Ultra High Strength Fiber Reinforced Concrete Structures,” 2006.
- Kawaguchi T. et al., “Mechanical Properties of Flexural Members Using Ultra High Strength Fiber Reinforced Concrete,” Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Utilization of High-Strength and High-Performance Concrete, (2): JCI, JPCEA and fib. 1069-1074, 2008.
- Uchida Y., Takeyama T. and Dei T., “Ultra high strength fiber reinforced concrete using aramid fiber,” Proceedings of Fracture Mechanics of Concrete and Concrete Structures – High Performance, Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Special Loadings and Structural Applications, 1492- 1494, 2010.
- Baba S. et al., “Fire Resistance of Pre-Stressed Slabs in Ultra High Performance Concrete for Use in an Office Building Retrofit Project,” Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Utilization of High-Strength and High-performance Concrete, CD-ROM, 2008.
- Ozawa M., Morimoto H., “High-Strength Concrete Reinforced Jute Fiber and Water-Soluble PVA Fiber under High Temperature,” Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Structures in Fire, 864-871, 2010.
- Heo, Y. S., Sanjayan, J. G., Han, C. G., Han, M. C., “Synergistic effect of combined fibers for spalling protection of concrete in fire,” Cement and Concrete Research 40,1547-1554, 2010. [CrossRef]
- M. Ozawa, Z. Bo, Y. Uchida, H. Morimoto:Preventive Effects of Different Types of Fibers on UFC Spalling at High Temperatures, Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Structures in Fire, M. Fontana, A. Frangi, M. Knobloch (Eds.), 747-755, 2012.6.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Measures to Reduce or Prevent Spalling|
|Published online||17 September 2013|