- T. Zdeb and J. Śliwiński, “The influence of steel fibre content and curing conditions on mechanical properties and deformability of reactive powder concrete at bending,” in Proc. of the 9th Int. Symp. ”Brittle Matrix Composite 9”, eds. A.M. Brandt, J. Olek and I.H. Marshall, p 33–42, Warsaw, October 2009.
- S. Collepardi, L. Coppola, R. Troli and M. Collepardi, “Mechanical Properties of Modified Reactive Powder Concrete,” American Concrete Institute, 173, 1997, pp. 1–22.
- C.-T. Liu and J.-S. Huang, “Fire performance of highly flowable reactive powder concrete,” Construction and Building Materials, pp. 2072–2079, 23 (2009). [CrossRef]
- G. Peng, Y. Kang, X. Liu, Q. Chen and J. Zhao, “Explosive spalling and residual mechanical properties of reactive powder concrete subjected to high temperature,” in Proceedings of 2nd International RILEM Workshop on Concrete Spalling Due to Fire, ed. F. Dehn, E.A.B. Koenders, 5–7 October 2011, Delft, 2011.
- I. Hager and T. Zdeb, “Influence of curing conditions on spalling behaviour of Reactive Powder Concretes,” in Proceedings of 2nd International RILEM Workshop on Concrete Spalling Due to Fire Exposure, ed. F. Dehn, E.A.B. Koenders, pp. 377–383, Delft, The Netherlands, 5–7 October 2011.
- I. Knack, “The use of PP fibers in construction to avoid explosive concrete spalling in case of fire. New test results for the clarification of the mode of action,” in 2nd International RILEM Workshop on Concrete Spalling Due to Fire Exposure, ed. F. Dehn, E.A.B. Koenders, 5–7 October 2011, Delft, 2011.
- P. Pimienta, J.-C. Mindeguia, A. Simon and M. Behloul, “Behaviour of 2 UHPFRC at High Temperatures,” in International Workshop on Ultra High Performance Fibre Reinforced Concrete (UHPFRC) - Designing and Building art and Development, Marseill, France, November 17th–18th 2009.
- I. Hager and P. Pimienta, “Mechanical properties of HPC at high temperatures,” in Proc. Int. Workshop fib Task Group, Fire Design of Concrete Structures: What now? What next?, Milan, 2004.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Measures to Reduce or Prevent Spalling|
|Published online||17 September 2013|