- Zhukov, Explosive failure of concrete during a fire (in Russian), Translation No. DT 2124, Joint Fire Research Organisation, Borehamwood, 1975.
- Bazant Z. P., Kaplan M. F., Concrete at High Temperatures: Material Properties and Mathematical Models, Pearson Education, 1996.
- Harmathy, T. Z., Effect of moisture on the fire endurance of building elements. Research paper 270, Ottawa, Division of Building Research, 1965.
- Hertz K. D., Sorensen L. S., Test method for spalling of fire exposed concrete, Fire safety journal, 2005, vol. 40, no 5, pp. 466–476. [CrossRef]
- NF EN 1992-1-2 Eurocode 1: actions on structures – Part 1-2 : general actions – actions on the structures exposed to fire, July 2003.
- Taillefer N., Carlotti P., Larive C., Lemerle C., Avenel R., Pimienta P. Ten years of increased hydrocarbon temperature curves in French tunnels. Fire Technology. Volume 49, Issue 2, 531–549, 2013 [CrossRef]
- Mindeguia J.C., Pimienta P., Carre H., La Borderie C. Experimental analysis of concrete spalling due to fire exposure. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, 14 p. April 2013.
- Bazant ZP, Cusatis G, and Cedolin L. Temperature Effect on Concrete Creep Modelled by Microprestress-Solidification Theory. Journal of Engineering Mechanics 130(6): 691–699. 2004 [CrossRef]
- Sercombe J., Galle C., Durand S.F. and Bouniol P. On the importance of thermal gradients in the spalling of high-strength concrete 14th Engineering Mechanics Conference Austin, USA. 2000.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Experimental Investigation of Spalling Mechanisms|
|Published online||17 September 2013|