- U. Meier, M. Deuring, H. Meier et G. Schwegler. ’Strengthening of structures with advanced composites. Alternative materials for the reinforcement and prestressing of concrete, J. L. Clarke, ed., Chapman & Hall, Glasgow, Scotland, 153–171, (1993).
- O. Vilnay. The analysis of reinforced concrete beams strengthened by epoxy bonded steel plates. Inter J Cement Compos Lightweight Concrete (1988); 10(2): 73–8. [CrossRef]
- Roberts TM. Approximate analysis of shear and normal stress concentrations in the adhesive layer of plated RC beams. Struct Engr (1989); 67(12): 229–33.
- TM. Roberts, H. Haji-Kazemi. Theoretical study of the behavior of reinforced concrete beams strengthened by externally bonded steel plates. Proc Instn Civil Engrs (1989); 87(Part 2): 39–55. [CrossRef]
- B. Taljsten. Strengthening of beams by plate bonding. J Mater Civil Eng-ASCE (1997); 9(4):206–12. [CrossRef]
- AM. Malek, H. Saadatmanesh, et MR. Ehsani. Prediction of failure load of R/C beams strengthened with FRP plate due to stress concentration at the plate end. ACI Struct J (1998); 95(1): 142–52.
- Smith ST, Teng JG. Interfacial stresses in plated beams. Engineering Structures (2001); 23(7): 857–71. [CrossRef]
- A. Tounsi, S. Benyoucef. Interfacial stresses in externally FRP plated concrete beams. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives (2007), 27: 207–215. [CrossRef]
- Tounsi A, Hassaine Daouadji T, Benyoucef S, Adda bedia E. A. Interfacial Stresses in FRP–Plated RC Beams: Effect of Adherend Shear Deformations. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives (2009); 29: 343–351. [CrossRef]
- L. Zhang, J.G. Teng. Finite element prediction of interfacial stresses in structural members bonded with a thin plate. Engineering Structures 32 (2010) 459–471. [CrossRef]
- MY. Tsai, DW. Oplinger et J. Morton. Improved theoretical solutions for adhesive lap joints. International Journal of Solids and Structures (1998); 35(12): 1163–85. [CrossRef]
- A. Tounsi. Improved theoretical solution for interfacial stresses in concrete beams strengthened with FRP plate. International Journal of Solids and Structures (2006); 43: 4154–74. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2012IInd International Seminar INVACO – Innovation & Valorization in Civil Engineering & Construction Materials
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reinforcing materials and rehabilitation of soils and structures|
|Published online||03 September 2012|