- Miller A.G., Lovell D.T. and Seferis J.C. The Evolution of an Aerospace Material: Influence of Design, Manufacturing and In-Service Performance. Composite Structures, 27(1-2):193–206, 1994. [CrossRef]
- Bartelds G.. Aircraft Structural Health Monitoring, Prospects for Smart Solutions from a European Viewpoint Structural Health Monitoring. Current Status and Perspectives. Proceedings of the International Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring, DEStech, Lancaster, PA, 293–300, 1997.
- Tracy M. and Chang F.K.. Identifying Impacts in Composite Plates with Piezoelectric Strain Sensors. Part 1: Theory. Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 9(11): 920–928, 1998. [CrossRef]
- Tracy M. and Chang F.K. Identifying Impacts in Composite Plates with Piezoelectric Strain Sensors. Park 2: Experiments. Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 9(11): 929–937, 1998. [CrossRef]
- Seydel R. and Chang F.K. Impact Identification of Stiffened Composite Panels. 1: System Development. Smart Mat. and Struc., 10(2): 354–369, 2001. [CrossRef]
- Seydel R. and Chang F.K. Impact Identification of Stiffened Composite Panels. 2: Implementation Studies. Smart Mat. and Struc., 10(2):370–379, 2001 [CrossRef]
- Tikhonov A.N. and Arsenin V. Y. Solutions of illposed problems. Wiley, New York, 1977.
- Hansen P.C. Rank-Deficient and Discrete Ill-posed Problems. SIAM, Philadelphia, PA, 1998.
- Jacquelin E., Bennani A. and Hamelin P. Force reconstruction analysis and regularization of a deconvolution problem. Journal of Sound and Vibration 265: 81–107, 2003. [CrossRef]
- Yen C.S., Wu E. On the Inverse Problem of Rectangular Plates Subjected to Elastic Impact, Part I: Method Development and Numerical Verification. JAM, Transactions of the ASME, 62: 692–698, 1995. [CrossRef]
- Yen C.S., Wu E. On the Inverse Problem of Rectangular Plates Subjected to Elastic Impact, Part II: Experimental Verification and further Applications. Journal of Applied Mechanics, Transactions of the ASME, 62: 699–705, 1995. [CrossRef]
- Owens A.J. and Walsh M.J. Artificial intelligence through simulated evolution, Wiley, 1966.
- Eberhat R.C. and Kennedy J. A new optimizer using particle swarm theory. Proceedings of Sixth International Symposium on Micro machine and Human Science. Nagoya, Japan, 39–43, 1995. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nonlinear Dynamics of Systems|
|Published online||09 July 2012|