- R. Erickson and D. Maksimovic, Fundamentals of Power Electronics, 2nd ed. Springer, 2001.
- B. Lehman and R. M. Bass, “Switching Frequency Dependent Averaged Models for PWM DC-DC Converters,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 89–98, 1996. [CrossRef]
- S. K. Mazumder, A. H. Nayfeh and D. Borojevic, A Theoretical and Experimental Investigation of the Fastand Slow-Scale Instabilities of a DC-DC Converter, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 16, No. 2, 2001, pp. 201–216. [CrossRef]
- D. C. Hamill, J. H. B. Deane and D. J. Jefferies, “Modelling of Chaotic DC-DC Converters by Iterated Nonlinear Mapping, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 25–36, 1992. [CrossRef]
- M. di Bernardo, F. Garefalo, L. Glielmo, and F. Vasca, “Switchings, Bifurcations, and Chaos in DC/DC Converters,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Fundamental Theory and Applications, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 133–141, 1998. [CrossRef]
- E. Fossas and G. Olivar “Study of Chaos in the Buck Converter,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Fundamental Theory and Applications, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 13–25, 1996. [CrossRef]
- D. Giaouris, S. Banerjee, B. Zahawi, V. Pickert “Stability Analysis of the Continuous-Conduction-Mode Buck Converter Via Filippov’s Method”, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 1084–1096, 2008. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Giaouris, S. Maity, S. Banerjee, V. Pickert and B. Zahawi “Application of Filippov Method for the Analysis of Subharmonic Instability in DC-DC converters,” International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 899–919, 2009. [CrossRef]
- A. El Aroudi, E. Rodriguez, R. Leyva and E. Alarcon “A Design-Oriented Combined Approach for Bifurcation Prediction in Switched-Mode Power Converters,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 218–222, 2010. [CrossRef]
- E. Rodriguez, A. El Aroudi, F. Guinjoan and E. Alarcon, “A Ripple-Based Design-Oriented Approach for Predicting Fast-Scale Instability in DC-DC Switching Power Supplies,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, to be published, 2011.
- C.-C. Fang and E. H. Abed, “Harmonic Balance Analysis and Control of Period Doubling Bifurcation in Buck Converters,” in IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and System, vol. 3, pp. 209–212, 2001.
- T. Kailath, “Linear Systems” 1979, Prentice Hall.
- J. J. Benedetto, G. Zimmermann, “Sampling multipliers and the Poisson summation formula,” Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications, vol. 3, no. 5, 1997.
- L. Lewin Polylogarithms and Associated Functions. New York: North-Holland, 1981.
- Sury B. “Bernoulli Numbers and the Riemann Zeta Function”, Resonance, vol. 8, no. 7, pp. 54–62, 2003. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Nonlinear Dynamics of Systems|
|Published online||09 July 2012|